You have just made the first step in moving beyond your barriers and closer to feeling the freedom of being your authentic self.
My philosophy is, you are not broken, you are not someone to be fixed! There is something you are wanting to change. That is the focus we can work on together.
I understand that the idea of talking about what is challenging you might seem scary and vulnerable. I will do my best to work with you, at your pace, and in a way to help reduce your anxieties so you may make the shifts you want to make.
If you are facing struggles with any of these challenges listed below, please contact me so we can talk about helping you on your way to living the authentic life you deserve.
- Body Image
- Executive burn out/work stress
- HIV positive status
- Relationship – with self/partner/family/friends
- Self-Harm and coping skills
- Spirituality/Religious questioning
- Substance use and/or addiction
I also specialize in the following 2SLGBTQI barriers that are often layered on top of the previously listed challenges to living an authentic life.
- Coming out
- Gender Identity
- Queer/non-monogamy relationships
- Systemic Oppression and Marginalization
My practice is mainly geared toward adolescents, adults, couples and families.